How to Get the Most Out of Each Sattva Yoga Journey
This is a powerful practice that can allow for significant shifts and personal experiences, so for maximum benefit to all, here are a few requests:
- Wear comfortable, clothes that allow you to move freely.
- Bring a yoga mat.
- Try not to eat at least 1 or 2 hours before class.
- Please turn off your cell phone.
- Do not wear scented lotions, perfumes or oils, as some people are allergic.
- If you come with wet hair, please bring a towel to place under your head.
- Please inform the teacher in advance if you need to leave class early.
- Arrive at class 5 to 10 minutes before class time.
- Enter the studio quietly, respecting your classmates.
- Come with an open mind and heart!
Each journey opens with a silent, personal intention. It is important, both for yourself and for your community of Sattva participants in class, that you arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to set up your mat and quietly prepare for class. Students arriving after class begins can quietly slip in, create a silent intention, breathe, and then join in with the class.